What you need:
- 2 poles
- 2 bottles/cans
- 1 Frisbee
- The 2 poles are placed 36 feet apart. Place one bottle/can on top of each pole.
- Players must remain behind their poles at all times.
- Each player/team takes alternating turns trying to know the target off the pole furthest away from them.
- Once the target is struck or the frisbee strikes the pole, the opposing team has the opportunity to catch the frisbee or the target if knocked off. If you catch the target, the other team doesn't get points for knocking it off. If the frisbee hit the pole and you catch it before it hits the ground, the other team doesn't get points for hitting the pole.
- 15 (or 21) point games. Must win by 2 points.
- 0 points awarded if target and pole missed.
- 1 point awarded for hitting pole and defending team doesn't catch the frisbee.
- 2 points awarded for knocking down target and it is not caught by defending team.
Should a penalty occur, the other team shal receive one free throw at your target. Penalties include:
- Stepping in front of pole or deflecting frisbee in flight before it enters the plane of the pole.
- Handing the frisbee to your teammate instead of tossing it.
Check out this video for more details. Also, to purchase the exact set seen in the video, visit our Beersbee Gear page!
The owner/administrator of this site is in no way responsible for any injury or consequences for playing Beersbee or any other party game. The purpose of this site is purely informational and promotional.